These juicy little biscuits are just the perfect healthy snack, even if we do say so ourselves! And the best thing is – they are so quick and easy to make.
This recipe will make around 10 cookies
2 cups rolled oats (Gluten Free if you prefer)
2 large soft bananas
Tbsp of agave syrup
Fillings of your choice (cacao powder, seeds, raisins, cranberries, chopped dates, nuts etc)
- Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees.
- With your hands mash up 2 large bananas, then mix with the porridge oats and agave – BOOM, that is it!
- You can add anything to the mixture..some ideas are – dark chocolate chips, chopped dates, raisins, cinnamon, chia seeds, nuts..etc.
- Spoon biscuit shapes into a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for around 12-15 mins until golden
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool (hardest part as you want to eat them!)
They will be a bit soft as they come out but will harden up as they cool down.
Once cooked, sometimes we also cover the top halve in raw chocolate and set in the fridge. For chocolate recipe please see our Chocolate Button recipe.
Boom and Bird x