This recipe with serve 4 people
6 large tomatoes
2 red peppers
1 or 2 chillies – depending on your preference
1.5 red onions
2 garlic cloves
- Finely chop the garlic onion and chillie and slice the peppers and tomatoes
- Heat a large sauce pan, with two table spoons of olive oil, fry off the garlic and onion and chillies until soft
- Add the tomatoes and the red peppers
- After a few minutes add kettle boiled water over the vegetables so that they are just covered
- Add the vegetable stock cube and two pinches of salt
- Leave to simmer for half an hour until all the flavours have been released.
- Add the solid ingredients to a blender and about 3/4s of the boiled water.
- Blend until all combined, if the consistency is too thick then add the remaining water until you get the thickness you desire.
- Serve with lots of black pepper and warm fresh bread
Love Boom and Bird x